Friday, November 12, 2010

Felipe Avello my Idol.

It’s hard for me to talk about my “favorite Chilean person” because I really don’t like Chile, but if I have to chose someone, I’d probably said: Felipe Avello, he’s a tv host in “SQP” a show business tv show, he’s also a singer and a comedian.
I think that he’s very important because he gives to show business a fresh speech, I mean he said what he really thinks and for that reason he’s always punished by TV producers and CNTV (an evil force that came from the most conservative side of our society and they censor what they think is “extremely liberal” for us, because we are stupid and we can’t decide what to see and not see). Other thing that I really appreciate of him is that he value our journalists on retirement, like Italo Passalacqua, he’s an elder homosexual who doesn’t have any job and so he have to work in a tv program like SQP. And also he believes in being real on tv, so always gives the chance to people like Ignacio Gutiérrez to confess his homosexuality in open TV, but I don’t know why I never catch the “invitation”.
I think that his work is very good for our TV because let it “naked”, he reveals what TV doesn’t want to show us because is too nasty or even worst, to corrupt (you know, TV is very strange for common people…).
If I could ask him something, probably it would be: “Why you can’t be in a channel for more than one year, without been taked out from the screen? I think that TV is scared about you and they are afraid of been exposed…”
This thing can sound a joke, well it is, but my last words are real, TV is always scared of been exposed.

6 comments:

  1. jajaja xD!
    Felipe Avello is a freak person... I don't know very much about him, but is very stupid actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you Diego! It was funny, though.
    I like José Miguel Villouta, he is an honest person, I listen him every morning on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O I dislike this guy.. i don`t like her humor...
    you are 'farandulero'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Constanza. I don't like his humor and personality.
    Besides exist people that considerate him such as public character important...
    Uf!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, diego, there you go. You brought controversy to the class. I told you what I think about this character. I bet you would make his day if he knew an Art university student writes about him.

    ReplyDelete