Friday, November 19, 2010

Old writer.

Today I have to choose the best blog between my classmates; I don’t like this assignment because in general I don’t like blogs –even mine. But I’ll try to be “objective” with this task.
I think that the most “serious” blog is Bernardita’s one, she take serious her topics and she develops her texts very responsible (I think she’s almost the only one who does it…). Plus, she have almost all the post that teacher have gave us and write –always- more letters than the “obligatory”.
Really, I don’t “like” bernardita’s blog, I’m not her fan, but I think her blog is good, maybe the best between us, but I must insist, is not my preferred one. I like that she write in a serious way because I don’t do it, she is really practicing her English in the blog, I’ve see her work and she put so much effort to write what she planned before, well that’s the way everyone should work, but as we know nobody act like rules stipulate and normalize about creative process. She write like a sort of “feminist” and Victorian writer, that’s very interesting, because there are a few people who still writing like this.
I don’t have a favorite post but I like the “I’m-a-nineteenth-rebel” sound of her late post, she wrote something very classical between some sort of thought that try to find heroism in the common people, in the very intimate experience of the subject that is characterized, she uphold the idea of transplant the classical heroism to the common-life, that is like make great something as work in a factory or drink beer in an old bar. That dignify the life itself, but always under the tutelage of the old concepts and the grandiloquence of ancient tales about ancient persons who act in a remarkable way.
I think that Bernardita could try with expand her stylistic way to write because she have a very good use of the english language, so she must take that for good and try some other kind of writing, I think that could be very enriching for her.


2 comments:

  1. Diego, don't worry, be happy! don't do things because of you have to do them, instead you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is very responsible and studious. I believe that is good choise.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete