Friday, October 29, 2010

THE perfect Job

Nowadays, people are unhappy with their jobs because of the abuse from the employer and a bad labour regulation; these matters are so un-developed in our country, that many people feel that they’re just slaves bad-paid. When you have a bad job environment, people who haven’t any commitment with what they do, you obviously will have unhappy workers, people who will do everything discouraged and eventually in a wrong way.
Another reason that I think that make unhappy is that in our society, people think that vocation is a waste of energy, time and mainly money, why? Because all the careers that needs a “high quality” vocation are bad-paid, for example: Teaching is a very ignored profession, but they are the people who “form” the structure of our society, then if we said “oh, Chile is wrong, people is stupid, we’re close to the apocalipsis!”, we should encourage students who wants to chose this career and make the effort of gave more money for their job, at the end is just give them what they deserve for their job.
Well, related to that we have people who study careers that they don’t like, just for obligation with their parents or also for money (like the majority of lawyers and doctors in our country), that people deny themselves the opportunity to improve their natural skills in another area.
Now, if you asked me what job would be perfect for me...? I would say that teaching Art History in an University, but in a well-paid one (jjaja) I said that because I really enjoy this discipline, I enjoy research this stuffs and then show results to other people who are interested in what I’m doing (maybe, this could sound very selfish, now I see that...) and at the end, one could be happy only doing what one enjoy, I said this because people unhappy in their job is basically people who doesn’t like what they do.

Just to finish, if you asked me if I know someone who has this kind of job... I’m not sure if my teachers are well-paid, but I’m sure that they enjoy what they teach to us.
Well, good bye everyone.

PS: I think that work in Porlaputa.com should be AWESOME!


7 comments:

  1. mmmm, I dont know if I would completely happy teaching in the university.... but is an option that isn't entire bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that all we hope work in some relationed To the history of the art.. is the reason by we follow studying this

    ReplyDelete
  3. That noble speech Diego, that noble…
    I considerate that the jobs respect to teacher topic are ignored in Chile, same to you.
    I hope that it changes soon (because such as history of art must work in the university or all will be death…).
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diego, you should work in PORLAPUTA, it would be realy cool.


    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you,but not in the "porlaputa" part, they have some funny stuff, but mainly they are misogynist, homofobic and racist,I know they are just joking, but why is it funny?
    Anyway, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaja I know this website porlaputa.com is very funny... I like it, maybe some people doesn't like but is really funny xD

    Teachers rulz
    and History of arts rulz

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Chile and other latinamerican countries must have a protector state as strong like neoliberal system. An example of this are the nordics countries, like Denmark or Swiss.

    ReplyDelete