Friday, October 15, 2010

Perfect Day

Hi everyone...
Today i'm going to write about MY perfect day, not Reed's day...
I think that a perfect day for me would be into a beach house with my friends and family, half day for each one (jajaj), but without any idea what to do, just be there and share with them (seeing a movie, listening some music, eating a barbecue or anything delicious). This beach house must be huge and placed very close to the sea, just to take the most of the sea wind, that I really love.

You can ask me... why don't do anything in particular? No plans, no projects, nothing...
This is because for me, pass a good time without any planning is absolutely perfect, just feel the day pass,laugh with other people and maybe eat a chocolate cake with The Beatles and Bowie like background music (i'm a person who believes that life should have a soundtrack ok!)

Maybe i'm a bored person, but i'm being very real for may "perfect day", because if i would play a litle more with my imagination... my perfect day will be entirely different... i wil tell you how would it be...

First of all, Paul McCartney actually PLAY in Chile, wherever he wants to play he could do it and I would be there singing like a mad. Maybe, in this particulary rare perfect day, i would be in some place else, maybe not the beach.... but, hell i don't know if this day is more "free" i would choose any place in the world... too much confusion... i think that would better not chose a place now.

Then, i would pass a quality time (i always wanted to say that jaja) with my family, and in the night i would party with my friends all night long...

Enough!
This post make think too much about stuffs very crazy... now i just can say:

Good Bye.

6 comments:

  1. A day hearing Paul would be perfect. But you have to save money from now, if you want to be in a comfort place, and not crushed by a sweaty back :D

    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I post you three times? XD I can't find other post about the perfect day...
    Well, I love your playlist, Bowie rocks, kick ass for everyone. I'm sorry if I can't say this here. jeee
    but it's true. I love all his songs really.
    Regards Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day with the Beatles, yes... those day will be perfect!
    and one karaoke with John Lennon too!!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or a day with David Bowie. singing starman or ziggy stardust :0
    A party all night long is a perefect night not a perfect day... D:

    regads...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! a really good day is with Paul, and with a little of fantasy, the othres three. Not would be great????
    I think that my life have a soundtrake too!
    regards

    ReplyDelete